태터데스크 관리자

도움말
닫기
적용하기   첫페이지 만들기

태터데스크 메시지

저장하였습니다.

Lesson3

TOEIC 990점 만들기 2005.02.20 21:58

Lesson3.html
Lesson 3 - 오늘의 핸드아웃

★ 어휘 ★

73. authorize~ 에게 권한을 주다, 승인하다91. be likely to ~ 일 것 같다.
74. available이용가능한92. be made up of ~ 로 구성되어 있다
75. avoid 피하다93. be neglected 방치되다, 등한시되다
76. banquet 연회 94. be pleased to + R 기꺼이 ~ 하다
77. barring~이 없다면, ~을 제외하고95. be responsible for ~ 에 책임을 지다
78. basically 기본적으로96. be scheduled for(to + R) ~ 로 예정되어 있다
79. be absent from~ 에 결석하다97. be subject(ed) to + ~ing ~ 에 영향을 받다
80. be accompanied by(with) ~ 에 수반되다 98. be supposed to + R 하기로 되어 있다
81. be accustomed to ~ing ~ 에 익숙해지다99. be unclaimed 찾아가지 않다
82. be advised to ~ 하도록 권유받다 100. belongings 소지품
83. be aware that(of) ~ 을 인지하다101. beneficiary 수혜자
84. be capable of ~ 할 능력이 있다 102. benefit n.혜택
v.(from) 혜택을 받다
85. be concerned about~ 에 대해 걱정하다 103. besides ~ 외에도
86. be consistent with ~ 와 일관되다 104. beverage 음료
87. be devoted to ~ing ~ 에 전념하다105. bill 청구서, 제안, 청구서를 보내다
88. be eligible for~ 의 자격이 되다 106. board of directors 이사회
89. be entitled to ~ing~에 자격이 되다107. board 이사회, 탑승하다
90. be equipped with ~이 설치되다 108. breakdown 장애, 고장
A report surprising me.
the required tax documents
a lasting impression
missing luggage
an existing facility
an opposing point of view

★ 연습문제 ★

1.Once _______, SONY will hold 75 percent of the company, with current shareholders holding the remaining 25 percent.
(A)merge (B)are merging(C)merged (D)have merged

2.You can order car parts by simply filling out the order form ________at the bottom of the page.
(A)provide (B)provides (C)provided (D)providing

3.Scott designed this website while ________at SOHONET.
(A)employing (B)employed (C)employ (D)have employed

4.Domestic inflation caused by oil price hikes is _________ investment in South America.
(A)discourage (B)discouraged (C)discouragement (D)discouraging

5.(A)Any full time employee (B)interesting in adjusting his or her stock purchase plan can leave voice mail message (C)for Mr. Brandy in (D)human resources.

6.Starting today, we will be (A)generated a (B)series of short reports on (C)the company's (D)financial status.

7.Please be aware that any confidential information _________to unauthorized personnel may result in fines or imprisonment.
(A)has given (B)gave (C)given (D)was given

<정답>
1. (C)2. (C) 3. (B) 4. (D) 5. (B) interesting -> interested
6. (A) generated -> generating 7. (C)

'TOEIC 990점 만들기' 카테고리의 다른 글

Lesson6  (0) 2005.02.20
Lesson5  (0) 2005.02.20
Lesson4  (0) 2005.02.20
Lesson3  (0) 2005.02.20
Lesson2  (0) 2005.02.02
Lesson1  (0) 2005.01.28

Posted by 젊은시인

댓글을 달아 주세요

태터데스크를 설정하시기 바랍니다.